4 SLEEPER BASIC CABIN
A unique rustic cabin offering clean, comfortable, simple accommodation. Our Basic Sleepers are just that, sleeping quarters only, with shared communal facilities and a separate communal ablution block in close proximity to the cabin.
Sleeps: 4 max
We have 1 unit
Price: R550 per cabin per night
Min 2 night stay on weekends
The Cabin is Equipped With:
- Kettle and Welcome tea/ coffee sachets
- 1 double bed and bunk bed
- Linen, extra blankets, and towels are provided
- Sofa couch
- Electricity and plug point
- Wall heater
- Small covered veranda with outdoor furniture
- A standing Fan
*Cabins do NOT have any cutlery/ crockery, this is all in the kitchen in the Lapa area.
Communal lodge facilities for Basic cabin guests:
- Ablution block close to the cabins with private showers and toilets.
- Large Lapa with braai facilities and bonfire area.
- Communal kitchen with all the basic cooking equipment and crockery. The kitchen has a fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, small convection oven, and 2 plate gas stove.
- Indoor lounge area with fireplace and views of the splash pool and swimming dam.
- Kids play area with a zip line.
We serve cooked breakfast at the Lapa each day. R35-R70. Choose off our Basic menu once here.
A small spaza shop is available on the farm which stocks basic groceries, sweets, braai packs, frozen meals, charcoal, ice, firewood, etc.