2 SLEEPER BASIC CABIN
Sleeps: 2 max
We have 3 of these units
Price: R480 per cabin per night
Min 2 night stay on weekends
Cabins are equipped with:
- Kettle and Welcome tea/ coffee sachets
- 2 single beds
- Linen, extra blankets, and towels are provided
- Electricity and plug point
- Wall heater
- Small covered veranda with outdoor furniture
- A standing Fan
- Ensuite Bathroom
*Cabins do NOT have any cutlery/ crockery, this is all in the kitchen in the Lapa area.
Communal lodge facilities for Basic cabin guests:
- Large Lapa with braai facilities, bonfire area, pool table and dart board.
- Communal kitchen with all the basic cooking equipment and crockery. The kitchen has a fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, small convection oven, and 2 plate gas stove.
- Indoor lounge area with fireplace and views of the splash pool
- Kids play area with a zip line.
Our Lapa Cafe restaurant is open daily. Room service is available upon request.
A small spaza shop is available on the farm which stocks basic groceries, sweets, braai packs, frozen meals, charcoal, ice, firewood, etc.