Camp in comfort with endless views in our 4 Safari tents and enjoy tented accommodation offering comfortable beds and linen, communal Lapa area, fully equipped kitchen, and braai facilities. Clean and private ablutions with hot geezer showers. It’s the effortless camping at its very best.
Sleeps: 4 max
We have 2 units
Price: R500 per night
Min 2 night stay on weekends
Tents are equipped with:
- 1 x double bed and 1 x bunk bed
- Tents have linen, extra blankets and towels provided
- Hot water bottles
- 2 Deck chairs
- Tents have electricity and lights
Communal lodge facilities for Safari Tent guests:
- Ablution block close to the tents with private showers and toilets.
- Large lapa area with braai facilities, bonfire area, bar, pool table and dart board.
- Communal kitchen with all the basic cooking equipment and crockery. The kitchen has a fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, small convection oven, and 2 plate gas stove.
- Indoor lounge area with fireplace and views of the splash pool.
- Kids play area with a zip line.
Our Lapa Cafe restaurant is open daily. Room service is available upon request.
A small spaza shop is available on the farm which stocks basic groceries, sweets, braai packs, frozen meals, charcoal, ice, firewood, etc.