Camp in comfort with endless views in our 2 Safari tents and enjoy tented accommodation offering comfortable beds and linen, communal Lapa area, fully equipped kitchen, and braai facilities. Clean and private ablutions with hot geezer showers. It’s the effortless camping at its very best.
Sleeps: 2 max
Price: R300 per night
Min 2 night stay on weekends
Tents are equipped with:
- Tent 1 has 2 single beds while tent 2 has a double bed
- Tents have linen, extra blankets and towels provided
- Battery lamps
- Hot water bottles
- 2 Deck chairs
- * Tents do not have electricity.
Communal lodge facilities for Basic cabin guests:
- Ablution block close to the cabins with private showers and toilets.
- Large Lapa with braai facilities and bonfire area.
- Communal kitchen with all the basic cooking equipment and crockery. The kitchen has a fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, small convection oven, and 2 plate gas stove.
- Indoor lounge area with fireplace and views of the splash pool and swimming dam.
- Kids play area with a zip line.
We serve cooked breakfast at the Lapa each day. R35-R70. Choose off our Basic menu once here.
A small spaza shop is available on the farm which stocks basic groceries, sweets, braai packs, frozen meals, charcoal, ice, firewood, etc.
*** Self camping with own equipment can be arranged. Please contact us directly to book. Camping is R100 per person per night. Campers will make use of the above communal facilities.