4 SLEEPER COMFORT CABIN
Our Comfort Cabins are self-contained units complete with a basic kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. This is our largest self-catering cabin which boasts panoramic views in every direction. The enclosed veranda overlooks the natural forest and Dargle’s icon iNhlosane mountain peak. This accommodation offers all the charm of a rustic cabin yet has all the basic necessities for a comfortable stay.
Sleeps: 4 max
Price: R800 per cabin per night
Min 2 night stay on weekends
Cabin is equipped with:
- Welcome tea/ coffee sachets
- 2 rooms with a double bed in each
- Linen, extra blankets and towels provided
- Electricity and plug points
- Wall heaters in both rooms
- Aircon/ heater in the lounge
- Basic kitchenette: Fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, 2 plate gas stove, small convection oven, All basic crockery, and cutlery
- Toilet and electric geezer shower
- Braai facilities
- Large covered patio with outside furniture
- TV, DVD player and a wide range of DVDs
- A standing fan in each bedroom
We serve cooked breakfast at the Lapa each day. R35-R70. Choose off our Basic menu once here.
A small spaza shop is available on the farm which stocks basic groceries, sweets, braai packs, frozen meals, charcoal, ice, firewood, etc.